Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Even More from Myrtle

Our last day on the beach was by far the best! We woke up really early and stayed out all day long.


The water was the best on this day.







So...much so, that Miles got in and played and rode some waves. But there was a little bit of a scare on this day. We had to get out of the water for about an hour because someone got bit by a little shark.


Oh...and Joe Pa got Cica and I some new sunglasses.


And Miles made some friends.


That night we cleaned, packed, and grilled steaks. Then, we decided to head down to the beach for one last walk and for Miles to play at the playground.



During the beach trip, Honey taught Miles about the moon and even how to say moon.




My little sweetheart! I love him so very much!




And...then there's my sister, my best friend, and my partner in crime, Cica! We are crazy, but we have a lot of fun in the process.



I just adore the landscape at Myrtle Beach. The beaches are lined with dunes filled with this grass. It is just beautiful!


I thought the beach was gorgeous, but Miles was more interested in the cool playground in the sand.



And the swings...


...and the slide.




No comments:

Post a Comment