Our sweet baby almost isn't a baby anymore!! (Tear...tear) Even though I am sad that he is growing quickly, I am so grateful for our little Miles and the little man he has become.
This month he has lost a few pounds, which more than likely stems from all of the walking he has been doing lately. Miles is 25 pounds and 31" long. He is lovable, sweet, and a MESS!!
Here are this months MILEStones:
- I am walking everywhere when I want to.
- I am starting to make sounds that are similar to words-like "Bye, Bye" and "DaDa"
- I LOVE juice and go through about 3 cups of it a day.
- I am still taking bottles-8 oz in the morning, 8 oz before naptime, and 8-10 oz at night
- I am still wearing 18-24 month clothes.
- I am in size 4 diapers, but I am beginning to leak out of them on occasion.
- I enjoy feeding myself.
- I have separation anxiety when mommy or daddy leave me.
- I can give kisses. (Thanks to Honey teaching me!)
- I love to play with my toys, especially if I can drag them all out.
- I cry when I don't get my way.
- I am still in love with ELMO.
- I am very curious.
- My favorite game is still hide and seek.
- I can recognize people I know in photos.
- I can help mommy and daddy dress me.
He couldn't get out of his wagon, so, he cried until I helped him get out!!
Typical Miles....walking around the living room and trying to play with things that aren't his toys!!
He is getting so BIG!