Friday, January 4, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and all through the house....a stomach bug was stirring...and making us sick!

Thanks to Honey, Miles caught the bug. He threw up (his first time and my first time with a baby) Christmas Eve morning. I tried to do my best to get him to the trash can. However, with little ones who can't talk, it is difficult to tell when they are about to blow. He threw up on the carpet, but luckily we have a trusty spot bot that helped in the clean up. Miles also had diarrhea that day, poor fella.

He took a very long nap, which was extremely helpful to me, and when he woke up we ventured out to First Christian Church. I sing in a service for one of Elaine's friends every Christmas Eve. Miles, Elaine, and Darrell came to hear me sing while Matt stayed behind at the house to clean up a little bit (wonderful man). After church, we went to Elaine's house to eat soup.




Then, we came back home to get ready for Santa's first stop to the Cleek house. Miles even put out milk and cookies. (A BIG thank you to Leah Ashby for the adorable milk and cookies platter for Miles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment