Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Eleven Months Old



Our sweet baby almost isn't a baby anymore!! (Tear...tear) Even though I am sad that he is growing quickly, I am so grateful for our little Miles and the little man he has become.

This month he has lost a few pounds, which more than likely stems from all of the walking he has been doing lately. Miles is 25 pounds and 31" long. He is lovable, sweet, and a MESS!!

Here are this months MILEStones:

  • I am walking everywhere when I want to.
  • I am starting to make sounds that are similar to words-like "Bye, Bye" and "DaDa"
  • I LOVE juice and go through about 3 cups of it a day.
  • I am still taking bottles-8 oz in the morning, 8 oz before naptime, and 8-10 oz at night
  • I am still wearing 18-24 month clothes.
  • I am in size 4 diapers, but I am beginning to leak out of them on occasion.

  • I enjoy feeding myself.
  • I have separation anxiety when mommy or daddy leave me.
  • I can give kisses. (Thanks to Honey teaching me!)
  • I love to play with my toys, especially if I can drag them all out.
  • I cry when I don't get my way.
  • I am still in love with ELMO.
  • I am very curious.
  • My favorite game is still hide and seek.
  • I can recognize people I know in photos.
  • I can help mommy and daddy dress me.



    He couldn't get out of his wagon, so, he cried until I helped him get out!!

     
    Typical Miles....walking around the living room and trying to play with things that aren't his toys!!





    He is getting so BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment