On May 29, Miller went for his 9 month checkup. He weighs 23.5 pounds and is 30.25 inches long. Dr. Blake says he is still in the 90th percentile for weight and height. He also said that Miller's skin looks better, and that he is very healthy. We are blessed with not only his health, but also Miles' good health. I thank God every day for that!
Here are some of this month's milestones:
- I love to open and close doors.
- When I get excited or upset, I move my feet like a little cricket.
- I can say "Ma-Ma" and "Da-Da".
- I love footballs. I even push them around on the floor.
- I am crawling everywhere at a very fast pace.
- I am determined and will do what it takes to get what I want.
- I sleep all night and take two naps during the day.
- I love my big brother, Miles, and want to do everything he does.
- I love my puppies, Roxie and Luke.
- I have 6 teeth, and I'm still teething.
- I love Mickey Mouse and Peppa Pig.
- I don't like being told, "No."
- I like to eat real sweet potatoes, black eyed peas, black beans, and avocados.
- I still take 5-6 8 oz bottles a day.
- I am beginning to like juice with my meals.
- I really don't like sitting in seats.
- I love running with my Mommy.
- I love when my daddy sings me to sleep.
- Bath time is one of my favorite times of the day.
- I love to explore.
- I love to pull up on everything, even doors that move.
- I love to look out the window, so, Mommy and Daddy have to keep the blinds open.
- I can take steps with assistance.
- Every toy is a teething toy for me.
- I am very friendly and sweet, so they say.
- I love outside.
This is one of his favorite places to pull up--the dog gate.
As mentioned earlier, everything gets put in his mouth.
He enjoys the park just like his brother.
A new favorite food is Ritz crackers.
All smiles after his first 5K.
Time for your checkup. This is typical of any checkup nowadays. Miles plays with the doctor's tools while Miller messes up the paper and goes everywhere.
Look at those teeth!
The boys love to play together. In this instance, it was a box. They loved that thing!
Miller likes to play games...and is very determined to win!
He also loves puffs. This was his first time eating them.
This was a while ago...he now can climb all the way to the top of the stairs with a quickness.
Miller and the dogs' water bowl, his other favorite guilty pleasure.
Miller and his love of doors captured on camera.