With that said, our little guy is now 5 months old. He is growing by the minute, it seems. Every time I see him, I notice something different.
Miller now weighs 20 lbs and is 25 inches tall. I was looking back at Miles' pictures and Miles weighed 18.5 lbs when he was 5 months old. We definitely have a ham on our hands!
This month's milestones:
- I am now eating rice cereal and baby food. So far, I
like peas and sweet potatoes best.
- I am still taking 6-8 ounces of formula several times a day.
- I have rolled over from back to tummy a few times, but I do it when Mommy and Daddy don't have their cameras out :) !
- I am still not sleeping through the night.
- I am wearing 9 month clothes.
- I am talkative, especially in the morning.
- I love watching my big brother Miles.
- I hate when my diaper is dirty.
- I love sitting in my activity seat and swinging in my swing.
- I like to sleep when I ride in cars for a long time.
- I smile when I see someone I know.
- I giggle when people tickle my belly and neck.
- I am very chilled out, and go with the flow of life.
- I still have eczema, but it is slowly getting better.
- I am obsessed with my feet.
- I am grabbing for toys and holding on to them.
- I have 1 tooth and close to having my second one.
- I have to be buckled into seats because I try to get out of them.
- I am constantly moving.
Miller's new thing is sticking his tongue out. I think it's because he is getting two teeth and it feels weird to him.
The many sleeping poses of Miller.
Miller's face when he sees Mickey Mouse on the tv.
I almost got him on camera as he tried to roll over.
Miller enjoys swinging in his swing, even though he is almost too big for it. He is so heavy now that the swing barely moves.
Big and little brother time
Miller vs. Miles at 5 months.