We spent his 7 month birthday in Naples, Florida with Mimi and Papa for spring break. (More on our beach trip in an upcoming post).
He is about 22 pounds now. He would be more, if he would eat baby food. However, he doesn't really care for it.
Here are some of this month's milestones:
- I am making more sounds--da da, ma ma.
- I drink 8 oz of formula several times a day.
- I love rice cereal.
- I am obsessed with my Mommy. Anytime she is around, I am all giddy, but if she gets out of my sight, I get really upset.
- I am sleeping through the night in my crib.
- I am wearing 12 month clothes, sometimes I can fit in 18 month clothes.
- I LOVE the water--bath water, ocean water, pool water.
- I still think my big brother is the BOMB!
- I like Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I love to chew on whatever I can get my hands on.
- I am beginning to scoot across the floor on my stomach.
- I am on the verge of crawling.
- I still am battling eczema, but it is getting better.
- I like to bounce and jump.
- I think my puppies, Roxie and Luke, are funny.
- I enjoy going outside.
- I have two teeth, but I am cutting several more.
- I wear size 4 diapers.
This video shows just how much Miller loves Miles. Miles is beginning to like his baby brother a little more each day.
This is Miller's favorite spot...Mommy's left hip!
He is quite a character.