We actually weighed and measured Miles this time. He weighs 28lbs. I think he's lost weight because he is such a busy body. He stands at 33.5 inches tall. We think he is going through a growth spurt right now. He eats nonstop!
Here are some of this month's MILEStones:
- I am busy and into anything and everything.
- I am quick.
- I can run.
- I love to dance.
- I know where my nose, hands and toes are (thanks to Mommie Cica!)
- I can point out several things in books, including the moon, cats, dogs, zebras, chairs, and toothbrushes.
- Every night while Mommy/Daddy prepares my bath, I go to the drawer for my toothbrush and toothpaste.
- I like to snuggle with my talking Scout dog while I doze off to sleep.
- I can say these things: moon ("moo"), tree ("tee"), I want that ("wah dat"), cat ("tat"), and more ("mo").
- I throw temper tantrums when I don't get my way by screaming and kicking my legs.
- I have been to time out a few times.
- I still love Yo Gabba Gabba.
- I can recognize people I know in pictures.
- I can climb on and off chairs and couches.
- I imitate things I see and hear.
- My favorite food is still macaroni and cheese.
- I love ice cream and yogurt.
- I can follow simple directions like going to get a toy or diaper.
- I am better at walking up and down steps.
- I can give kisses.
- I love dogs and cats.
- I am getting pretty good at cause and effect.
- I can throw a ball.
- I am beginning to appreciate plates instead of throwing them off the table.
- I put my hands over my ears whenever I hear something loud or unpleasant.
- I still love outside and wish I could be out there all day.
- I love to play hide and seek with Mommy and Daddy.
- I have 16 teeth.
- I still drink warm milk in the morning before breakfast.
- I don't care for vegetables, but I am beginning to explore more types of fruit.
- I like to be told "no" so I can immediately go back to doing whatever I was doing again.
- I crave attention.
- I am wearing 24 months, 2T and some 3T clothes.
- I am still in size 5 diapers.
- I know not to do things, but I wait until Mommy and Daddy aren't watching so I can do it anyway.
- I like to carry things like shirts, stuffed animals, and small toys around the house.
- If I dump or take something out of a container I usually pick it up without pitching a fit.
- I try to climb up people when I want them to pick me up.
- I still cuddle when I'm tired.
- My favorite snacks are goldfish, teddy grahams, and grapes.
Miles getting his 3rd haircut at Little Rascals.
Miles picking wildflowers.
Miles throwing a tantrum because we couldn't get his juice from the waitress at Cracker Barrel quick enough.
Miles can brush his teeth, but only after Mommy or Daddy brush them first.
I caught Miles kind of picking up one day...
This is how he does before he takes a nap. He likes to chill and talk to himself.