Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Break Take 5....



After celebrating Easter at the country club, Matt, Miles, and I decided to go swimming. It wasn't Miles' first encounter with the swimming pool, but it was the first time he really enjoyed it. He wanted to go jump in every chance he got.




He's not scared of the water, which could be a blessing and a nightmare! Glad Honey is going to teach Miles how to swim this summer.


When Miles was finished with the pool, he went up to take a nap with Mimi, and Matt and I headed down to the beach....



...where we stayed for a few hours!


Then, we went back up to hunt Easter eggs for the first time. Miles did a good job picking up the eggs and putting them in his basket.



Later on, we packed and got ready to leave Naples the next day. Miles even helped us pack!! On this trip he turned 13 months old. We can't believe he is getting so big.

Here are some of this months MILEStones:

  • I have 2 molars on my bottom jaw on both sides.
  • I am still wearing 18-24 month clothes and some 2T's and 3T's.
  • I am beginning to love to dance and stomp my feet.
  • I love Yo Gabba Gabba and Bubble Guppies.
  • I love to eat Mac and Cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, bread, and meat sticks.
  • I am beginning to not like to eat veggies.
  • I like mangoes, peaches, and pears.
  • I still wear size 4 diapers.



No comments:

Post a Comment