Wednesday, May 8, 2013

14 months

Miles is growing up too fast. I'd like time to slow down, but I know it can't. That is why I am trying to cherish each and every moment with this sweet, young fella.



On April 28th, he turned 14 months.

Here are some of this month's MILESstones:

  • I now have 12 teeth--8 up front on top and bottom, 2 bottom molars and 2 top molars.
  • I talk jibberish all the time.
  • I can say, "DaDa" "MaMa" "Dah" (dog) and "Hi".
  • I love to dance and stomp my feet.
  • I am wearing size 5 diapers now.
  • I am still wearing 18-24 month, 2T, and 3T clothes.
  • I still don't like eating vegetables.
  • I LOVE going outside to play.
  • I am beginning to stand on my tippy toes.
  • I can climb up and down from the couch.
  • I LOVE reading books.



Miles tried Diet DP at Honey's house. He really liked it.


Miles' favorite books are Llama Llama.



Miles also likes playing with the "dah" or dogs. He was at PDO the other day and his teacher asked Matt if we have dogs. Matt reluctantly said yes because he thought she was going to complain about dog hair or something. However, Mrs. Holly (Miles' teacher at PDO) said that the class was looking at animal flash cards. She said when she flipped to the dog one, Miles went nuts and started screaming and talking and pointing to the card. He loves his Luke and Roxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment