Thursday, July 12, 2012

4 Months and Counting

Sorry it has been such a long time since my last post. I've been very busy working on my 40 page Capstone research paper for my master's degree on top of  taking my last class and trying to keep up with my very active and amazing 4 month old.



We have reached 4 months now! I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome these past 4 months have been. Matt and I are extremely blessed each and every day. We have had the time of our lives watching our little booger bear grow and develop! Miles is 17.5 pounds and 28 1/4" long. This measurement probably isn't up to date because a week after he turned 4 months, we went for his shots and he weighed 17.12....and by the feel of carrying him in his carseat...I think he is now 18 pounds for sure!

So....what is he doing nowadays? Well, a whole lot, to tell you the truth.

4 month MILEStones:

  • I have found my feet and I love to put them in my mouth.
  • I still enjoy watching Sesame Street.
  • I love to play in my activity seat.
  • I can laugh, especially when Mommy and Daddy play peek-a-boo with me.
  • I can roll over from my tummy to my back.
  • I love to eat rice cereal.
  • I am so strong.
  • I am still teething, but no teeth just yet.
  • I have mastered picking up things or toys and putting them in my mouth.
  • I talk all the time.
  • I still hate taking pictures and videos.
  • I have a new found love for my johnny jump up seat.
  • I enjoy the swimming pool.
  • I like to stand up in Mommy or Daddy's laps while they hold on to me.
  • I am becoming more independent, but still love for someone to hold me.
  • I love it when people talk to me.





Miles loves to watch and listen to his Daddy! He just grins whenever Matt is around him. I love my two guys to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment