Monday, July 30, 2012

Five Months Old



Miles turned 5 months old on Saturday, the 28th, too!! He is growing up so much and even though it makes me sad, I am also thrilled at how smart, alert, healthy, and beautiful our baby boy is. Miles now weighs 18.5 pounds and is 29" long!! He is doing so much these days, including laughing out loud at the dogs! He loves is brother and sister, Roxie and Luke.





Roxie and Miles playing


Here are some of this months MILEStones:

  • I have two teeth on my bottom front gums.
  • I laugh all the time.
  • I have slept through the night several times.
  • I am eating more rice cereal at every dinner and night feeding.
  • I love to stand up when people hold on to me.
  • I am talking in my own language.
  • I am going longer in between feedings.
  • I am becoming a pro at grabbing things and picking them up.
  • I notice Mommy and Daddy.
  • I am still teething, even though I have two teeth.
  • I am wearing 9-12 months clothes.
  • I have begun rolling over to my tummy at night while I sleep.
  • I take naps in my crib.
  • I still love seasme street, and I have started noticing Elmo.


A 5 month to 1 month comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment