Monday, May 14, 2012

First Mother's Day



Motherhood is simply amazing. Being a mom is a job that I have always wanted. I knew it would be difficult at times, but I had no idea how rewarding it is. Miles is the sweetest little guy in the world! I have enjoyed every moment I spend with him. In a way, I am kind of spoiled because I just think he is the best baby. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to test me as he gets older. Since I became a mom, I respect my mom even more for what she does for my brothers and I. I am so thankful for all of the mother figures in my life, including my mom, Meemaw, Elaine and Janet. Thanks for all of your love and support. You ladies are tremendous role models and I only hope I can be half the women you are!

And....I can't forget to thank my husband, Matt, who has been my rock these past few months of motherhood. He is such a good father and I love seeing him interact with Miles. He and Miles made my first Mother's Day a sweet memory and I can't wait to share many more with these two.


Thanks, Matt and Miles, for making my Mother's Day the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment