Saturday, September 29, 2012

Painting Pumpkins

On Saturday, September 29th, Miles, Mimi, and I went shopping at the USJ Wee Exchange (we got lots of good clothes for little man).


Miles was such a good boy while we were shopping!

After our morning shop, we went to Ms. Lynda Climer's house to her annual pumpkin painting party. Miles was one of the hits of the party. Mimi painted a cute pumpkin and I painted three pumpkins (Miles helped me paint the one he picked out).




This is my owl pumpkin in honor of Chi Omega.


This is my polka dotted monogramed pumpkin.


And this is Miles' first pumpkin. I wrote his name on it and he painted the orange. He crawled to this pumpkin while he was hanging out in Ms. Lynda's floor. So, I decided that we needed to paint the one he picked out!



Miles and I painting his pumpkin.


My sweet little man! I just love him to pieces.


Miles and his Mimi.

We had a great time at the pumpkin painting party, but it wore us out. Miles was so tired, he fell asleep on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment