Our sweet Miles is 7 months old...that's right...7 months! Time has flown by since February. I guess that is what happens when you work a full time job on top of being full time parents.
Miles weighs 23 pounds and is 30" long.
Here are this month's MILEStones:
- I am crawling EVERYWHERE!
- I love to eat sweet potatoes.
- I have 7 teeth! (7 for 7 months)
- I love Elmo, Dora the Explorer, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
- I am babbling ALL THE TIME!-I am going to be a talker for sure.
- I am wearing 12-18 month clothes.
- I am standing with assistance from others.
- I am trying to pull myself up.
- I LOVE Roxie and Luke.
- I am OBSESSED with tags.
- I am still teething pretty bad.
- I am becoming a pro at eating my baby food.
- I am developing more of a schedule-I take my bath around 8:30 and go to sleep around 9 and get up around 8 or so.
- I am getting a personality-when I want something you will know it.
- I am looking for toys when I drop them.
- I am learning to share with Mommy and my bath toys.
Miles with one of his favorite things....Luke
Miles and Daddy