Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seven Months Old




Our sweet Miles is 7 months old...that's right...7 months! Time has flown by since February. I guess that is what happens when you work a full time job on top of being full time parents.

Miles weighs 23 pounds and is 30" long.

Here are this month's MILEStones:

  • I am crawling EVERYWHERE!
  • I love to eat sweet potatoes.
  • I have 7 teeth! (7 for 7 months)
  • I love Elmo, Dora the Explorer, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
  • I am babbling ALL THE TIME!-I am going to be a talker for sure.
  • I am wearing 12-18 month clothes.
  • I am standing with assistance from others.
  • I am trying to pull myself up.
  • I LOVE Roxie and Luke.
  • I am OBSESSED with tags.
  • I am still teething pretty bad.
  • I am becoming a pro at eating my baby food.
  • I am developing more of a schedule-I take my bath around 8:30 and go to sleep around 9 and get up around 8 or so.
  • I am getting a personality-when I want something you will know it.
  • I am looking for toys when I drop them.
  • I am learning to share with Mommy and my bath toys.




Miles with one of his favorite things....Luke


Miles and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment