Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Miles' first Labor Day

We spent Miles' first Labor Day holiday at Honey and Jo-Pa's house. We got there on Friday and watched the Tennessee game with my brother Joe and our friends Kevin and Erica. It was Miles' first UT game. I think he was a little scared at his daddy for screaming at the tv. On one play, Matt got really upset and Miles started crying. He will have to get used to it, I guess!

On Saturday, Matt and I went dove hunting with my dad. It has been YEARS since I have been out in the fields hunting for dove and since I have shot a shotgun. So, needless to say, I was a little apprehensive at the beginning. However, I got back in the groove of things and actually killed two doves.

That night, we just chilled out at my parents' house because the remnants of hurricane Issac decided to rain upon us.

On Sunday, Mom and I took Miles shopping while the boys went hunting. Miles was the hit of every store. In Pier One, the women kept coming over to me, wanting to touch Miles' chubby legs. That night, we went to the Flying Fish restaurant, which is one of our favorites in Downtown Memphis. This was the first time Miles ever sat in a high chair while at a restaurant.


He looks like such a big boy!!


As you can see...he was pretty hungry.

Monday, we came home and had dinner with our friends Todd and Julie. I loved spending quality time with my two guys!! Wish all weekends were three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment