Our sweet baby is half way to 1 year old!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like yesterday he graced us with his presence. We are truly blessed beyond belief to have such an amazing little boy in our lives! He is wonderful and we have had such a blast watching him grow. The Lord has really given us an incredible gift, and I am forever thankful!!
I think he has a lot of Matt's personality in him. He is very happy and loves to chill. However, he does like a lot of attention, too, so, he is somewhat like his mommy.
Now, at 6 months, Miles weighs 21 pounds!! No wonder my back hurts from carrying him around in his car seat carrier. One more pound and he is at the maximum weight limit for it!! He is also 30" long. This is probably why we are having such a hard time finding sleep and plays for him to sleep in! We have a big, healthy boy. I am thrilled with his size. I guess I just need to lift more weights!
- I am sleeping all night long in my crib! Woo hoo!!
- I am wearing some 9 months clothes, but most of them are 12 months.
- I am still teething, but no more teeth just yet.
- I still LOVE Elmo!
- I recognize Mommy and Daddy.
- I laugh at Roxie and Luke, even when they aren't doing anything.
- I have started babbling "Mamamamamama" and "Bababababa"
- I love to roll around on my floor pallet. I am not crawling yet, but it is coming soon.
- I have started eating baby food. Carrots are my LEAST favorite.
- I still take breastmilk and a bottle at night.
- I love it when Mommy and Daddy read to me.
It is also getting a little difficult to take pictures of Miles. Here's what he did when I put him in his usual monthly spot. He just wanted to chill, and have no part in taking a picture.
Here is a video of me singing happy half birthday to Miles. He loves it when I sing to him!!