Sunday, August 19, 2012

Get your kicks...on Miles' new tricks


Miles has some new tricks I want to show off!! For starters, he sure is mastering the art of sitting up. We have been practicing every day. On Saturday, we spent the afternoon practicing even more, and trying to get Luke more comfortable with Miles. Luke has been a little skiddish of him lately, but he is warming up to Miles.



Miles loves Luke and Roxie. He laughs at them and wants to pet them all the time!

All of that sitting up and practice made both of my guys sleepy.


Another trick that I have to note....our son is obsessed with tags!! They can be on anything from pillows to toys and he wants to eat them!! As soon as he gets a new toy or blanket, he scopes it out for the tag and proceeds to insert it into his mouth.


Here he is with a tag on a blanket



He even found the one on his bouncy activity seat!!


And the last new trick is the best....Matt and I have finally put Miles upstairs to sleep in his crib at night. I know, we should have done it before now. However, he just has gotten to the point of sleeping through the night. It was so hard to leave him up there. As soon as we put him down and left the room...this is what we saw on our video monitor.....


....but after a few minutes, he eventually soothed himself to sleep and remained there until 8:00 Sunday morning, when I ran in his room and cheered loudly while clapping my hands and dancing around. He, of course, thought I was hilarious, but I, of course, felt like an idiot. But who cares!!! I am so very proud of him and the little man he is becoming. He truly is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great Mommy! I love the photos and can't believe how much he is changing everyday! I love the one of Matt and Miles both asleep! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete