Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Three Weeks Old



Miles is 3 weeks old today!! My goodness time has flown by. It seems just like yesterday that he was born. I've always heard that children grow up so fast and now I believe it.

Miles is doing so good. He sleeps at night and only gets up every 2 hours or so to eat, and then he usually goes right back to sleep. Another good and fun thing is that he is awake during the day a lot more. I enjoy talking and singing to him. He is also getting bigger by the minute it seems like! I call him my "chunky monkey". He loves to eat, but I guess he gets that honest from his daddy!

I am enjoying getting to spend quality time with my little prince and I am so thankful for this gift God has chosen me and Matt to take care of.



You might notice the little bumps on his sweet face...it is newborn acne. It looks so bad, but is actually clearing up. Dr. Blake says it is totally normal and should clear up on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment