It is so hard to believe that our little man is 1 month old today!!! Goodness...where does the time go! I had a "mini photo session" to celebrate this day. It is amazing how many pictures you take when you are a parent. I thought I took too many pictures before Miles was born!
We have enjoyed seeing Miles get bigger and begin to develop his own personality of sorts. Here are some of his 1 month milestones.
- I am now 10 lbs and 23" long.
- I am starting to focus on faces and lights. I love looking up at the ceiling at lights.
- I grunt constantly even though sometimes I don't have a poopy diaper.
- I've started to make other unique noises that sound like ooo's and ahhh's.
- I eat CONSTANTLY. This is probably why I am 10lbs.
- I don't sleep all night just yet, but I am getting better.
- I love to sleep with my noise maker on.
- I am starting to enjoy bathtime.
- I am beginning to lose my hair.
- I can no longer wear newborn clothes. I am now wearing 3 months or 3-6 months outfits.