Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy One Month to Miles


It is so hard to believe that our little man is 1 month old today!!! Goodness...where does the time go! I had a "mini photo session" to celebrate this day. It is amazing how many pictures you take when you are a parent. I thought I took too many pictures before Miles was born!


We have enjoyed seeing Miles get bigger and begin to develop his own personality of sorts. Here are some of his 1 month milestones.

  • I am now 10 lbs and 23" long.
  • I am starting to focus on faces and lights. I love looking up at the ceiling at lights.
  • I grunt constantly even though sometimes I don't have a poopy diaper.
  • I've started to make other unique noises that sound like ooo's and ahhh's.
  • I eat CONSTANTLY. This is probably why I am 10lbs.
  • I don't sleep all night just yet, but I am getting better.
  • I love to sleep with my noise maker on.
  • I am starting to enjoy bathtime.
  • I am beginning to lose my hair.
  • I can no longer wear newborn clothes. I am now wearing 3 months or 3-6 months outfits.






No comments:

Post a Comment