Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daddy's Got a Big Buck....in the House!


Matt killed this deer back before we even knew Miles was a Miles. He has been waiting since that day to go pick up his mounted deer and since we were in the Memphis area yesterday, we did just that. You should have seen the car....Matt was driving and Roxie was riding shotgun. In the back seat, were Luke, Miles and I, and the stroller and deer head was in the very back. Needless to say, we were pretty much packed to the gills in our little Murano.

Once we got to West Memphis to Honey's house, Matt took his deer inside to compare them to all of my dad and Joe's prized kills.


What a wall!!



This is where the deer is at our house....yes, guys, I let my husband put his deer inside. I'm a good wife!!


Hopefully, Miles can kill him a deer this big some day. That means more deer meat for me!! Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment