Monday, January 30, 2012

Presents...presents...and more presents....You'd think it was Christmas!!

After getting "showered" with love and gifts...it was time to get down to business. I wrote 78 thank you notes Saturday night. My hand was so cramped up, but I wanted to get it done so I didn't have to worry about it this week. Miles received so many awesome gifts at his shower....from adorable burp cloths and blankets...to a pack and play and breast pump...I think we are pretty much set. Here are a few of the MANY gifts our little man received.


This chair was my mom's when she was a little girl. My Papaw painted it white, and Meemaw made the cushions to match Miles' room. I have amazing Grandparents!! Hope Miles is just as lucky.


Blue gown with my sweet boy's name on it


Fireman rain shoes



Another look at the cute diaper cake/bike that my friend Christie made for Miles. It had diapers, a stuffed animal, a bottle, booties, blankets and burp cloths on it. Such a creative idea!! I loved it so much I didn't want to take it apart, but I think we will need the diapers.


Miles diaper bag from Honey that was full of goodies!!



I am pretty sure we will be using all of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment