Monday, January 30, 2012

Miles is SPOILED Already....


Saturday, January 28th, 10 of my mom's friends and 2 of my friends hosted a shower for Miles and me in West Memphis, my hometown. We had a great turnout-around 65 people came to give Miles some wonderful gifts. I am very blessed to have such amazing people in my life. Thanks to all who came out to the shower! I think we now have everything we need with the exception of a few little things.

Here are a few pictures from the big event:


The beautiful food table with the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen-Thanks Christie!!


Honey and I hiding behind all of the presents....getting ready to open.


Miles' Fairy Grandmother Janet and I


Christie and I




Mommie Cica (my cousin Cara) and the gift my Aunt Denise and her got for Miles


Honey doing what she does best....socializing with her friends.


Cute airplane onesie in honor of Uncle Brandon.


Ran-Ran...my brother, Joe's girlfriend stopped by the shower to give Miles the cutest polo outfit! Thanks Randi!



Such a cute outfit for my little man!! Thank you to Mrs. Kim!


Yay...the hostesses got Miles his stroller and carrier!


The AMAZING hostesses...a BIG thank you to all of these lovely ladies on a fabulous shower!!


All of the loot....


then we had to get it all home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment