Saturday, December 17, 2011

Showering Miles with Gifts

On Sunday, December 11, Elaine's Jackson friends threw Miles a shower. It was so nice, and he received many cute outfits as well as some things we desperately needed. I am so thankful he already has such wonderful people in his life. A big thanks to Ms. Lynda, Ms. Diane, Ms. BJ, Ms. Susan and Ms. Amy for hosting the shower, and another thank you to all of those who came to see us and give Miles goodies I know he will love.

Here are a few pictures from his first shower.


Cute tree Dr. Susan Fransisco made with all kinds of goodies for Miles on it.



The wonderful food, that I couldn't taste because I was sick with a cold!

The amazing hostesses with the mostess.

Joyce and the neat diaper wreath she made for Miles. I've never seen one of these before, so I was pretty thrilled.



Matt's cousins and aunt-Catie Beth, Lisa, and Mary Claire


My dad stopped by to bring a present so we snapped a quick picture.


Matt and I before all of the festivities began.



Mimi, Me and Honey



Meemaw, Me and Honey



A few gifts Miles received:
3 wheel stroller
Bouncy seat
Clothes
Books
Swaddling blankets
Crib bedding
Crib
Diapers



No comments:

Post a Comment