Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Miles 8 and 9 months

As you already know...I am extremely late getting up Miles' 8 and 9 months updates and I apologize for that. You who have young children or who have ever babysitted young children understand my reason for not posting.

So...here goes two months worth of posting updates....


8 months came and went in October...Miles was 25 pounds and 30 inches long. He still had a mouth full of 8 teeth.


As each month passes by, it gets harder and harder to take these pictures! He just won't be still for a second and you definitely need two people to take the monthly pictures. We love our active little guy, though, more than anything in the world.
Here are some of this month's MILEStones:
  • I am pulling up on everything to stand.
  • I am crawling all over the place.
  • I can climb the stairs as long as someone is there behind me.
  • I have a personality like Daddy that is easy going unless I am upset or want something.
  • I am wearing 12-18 month clothes.




Now on to 9 months....or as Jo Pa calls it "quarter mile".



In November, Miles turned 9 months old. He was 26 pounds and 30 inches long this month. We cannot believe that our sweet little guy has graced us with his presence for 9 whole months. He truly is a blessing!

Comparison

This month's MILEStones:

  • I am becoming more and more independent.
  • I am actually playing with my toys instead of putting them in my mouth.
  • I am standing by myself, but as soon as I realize I am standing, I sit down.
  • I am walking with assistance from Mommy and Daddy or my mower.
  • I love reading books.
  • I am wearing 18-24 month clothes.
  • I got my first pair of shoes.
  • I am babbling all the time.
  • I love bathtime and I crawl all over the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment