Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Cleek is looking good....

We went for our fetal assessment appointment today! That means we got to see our precious little one again. According to the ultrasound technician, all of "Little Bit's" organs are working properly. It has four chambers in its heart, two arms, two legs and a brain. We also got to see its spine! The technician says it now weighs about one pound. I am amazed at how much it has grown over the past few months, and I am only hoping it will continue to grow in my belly. Also, today's heartbeat was at 150 bpm, which is up from last month's visit.


Here are a few pictures of our little one:



This is little bit's face...It has my chin!!


Foot


This profile picture of Little Bit took the longest to get. During our scheduled ultrasound, we tried everything to get this picture. The tech had me turn on my side and I even got up and danced around the bathroom. Nothing seemed to work! Baby was being like Daddy-a little hardhead!! So, we went to see Holly for our appointment and came back up for another ultrasound. This is what we got. Some great pictures of Little Bit's profile. I guess it finally decided to be more like Mommy!


Little Bit gave us a thumb's up.....


and waved hello to us!

Before Matt and I went in to the ultrasound room, I asked the technician to not tell us the gender and put it in a sealed envelope. She said sure and when it came time to find out, she turned off the monitor we couldn't see. I hid Matt's eyes because I knew he would peek. Since our gender reveal party is on Saturday, we still have to wait 2 more days to find out if its a girl or a boy. We are just so happy that our "Little Bit" is looking healthy!! I am so blessed and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment