Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Miller Turned 3 Months....

Almost a month ago! Is it too late to apologize? Mommyhood and English teaching has taken over my life!! I'm not complaining, by any means, but those two things keep me busy. Did I mention that I am trying to train for a half marathon as well as spend time with my sweet husband and keep my house in order? Ok..enough with the excuses....




Miller turned 3 months on November 23. He weighed about 17 pounds.



Here are month 3's milestones:

  • I love to laugh, especially at my big brother.
  • I love it when people talk to me.
  • I get mad when there's a blanket on me.
  • I LOVE to eat.
  • I like to watch Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
  • I am very chilled-out.
  • I am teething. (This is what my mommy says b/c I like to gnaw on my hands all of the time. It doesn't bother me any, really.)
  • I have eczema.
  • I am wearing 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month clothes.
  • I am in size 3 diapers.
  • I am eating 6 oz of formula.
  • I am sleeping well.
  • I love it when mommy sings to me.
  • I like to flirt with the ladies.
  • I love to sit in my swing.
  • I am holding my head up. 
  • I absolutely hate tummy time, but I love sleeping on my tummy when mommy lets me, which is very rare.

I love his smile!


And his personality...he is a character.


Miller loves his big brother. Miles is becoming more and more fond of his little brother every day.


Miller enjoys looking at the world via Bumbo seat.



My little turkeys were full of smiles on Thanksgiving Day.


Here is a video of Miller putting his ab muscles to good use.



No comments:

Post a Comment