Friday, December 19, 2014

All Miles Wants for Christmas.....

is....



Yes, you heard it right! Miles wants a BMW, hot water heater, and a Lexus for Christmas. He also mentioned a garage and a house. I'd love these things, too, Miles!! I hope Santa brings them! :)

Hot water heater? Well, he is obsessed with Mimi and Papa's hot water heater. He used to be scared of it, but Mimi kept telling him it was his friend, in order to keep his apprehension at bay. Well, he is friends with Mr. Hot Water heater now. In fact, the other day, he was in Mimi's garage and said, "Hello Mr. Hot Water heater. My name is Miles. M-I-L-E-S. Nice to meet you."

Every time we are over at Mimi and Papa's, he insists on going outside to see his new friend. He even talks Papa into coming inside to run the hot water, so that Mr. Hot water heater will make a noise.

I don't think I can purchase a toy hot water heater. However, I think I have found an alternative plan. Stay tuned to see what Santa does about this request!!

As for the Lexus and BMW, well, money doesn't grow on trees, but we will see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment