Thursday, September 25, 2014

Miller is 1 Month

How in the world is it September 23?! I can't believe our little guy is a month old. He truly has blessed us beyond measure and we are completely head over heels in love with him. He is the perfect addition to our already amazing little family. He is our missing puzzle piece!



Miller is growing like a weed....He is now 11 pounds and is just about 23" long.


He eats like we've never fed him before, which is part of the reason why we had to stop breastfeeding. Breast milk just wouldn't fill him up enough. He is taking 3.5 to 4 ounces of formula every few hours. If we give him just 3 ounces, he is ready to eat again in an hour!! What can I say? We have big boys with robust appetites.


This is basically what Miller does all day. 

Here are some of this month's milestones:
  • I am sleeping pretty good through the night. I usually wake up once at 2 or 3 and not again until 6 or 7.
  • I get hiccups all the time. They make me so mad!
  • I am wearing size 1 diapers.
  • I am very alert.
  • I am a noisy little fellow-I make all kinds of noises from grunting, to pooting, to squeaking, to noisy breathing.
  • I eat very fast and sometimes I spit up because I can't wait to get it in my tummy.
  • I enjoy sucking on my paci occasionally.
  • I hate being swaddled and love to sleep when it's cooler in my house.
  • I am a snuggler.
  • I am wearing 3 month clothes.
  • I am trying to hold my head up, just like my big brother did when he was my age.
  • I enjoy when people talk to me.
  • I usually only cry when I'm hungry, lonely, or mad at my hiccups.
  • I am quite the comedian. I make funny faces all the time. 

A few of Miller's funny faces.








Brotherly love.

                                                                           
                        Miller at 1 month

                                                                           Miles at 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment