With that said...it is time for a monthly update...two months late! :)
Miles is now 20 months. I know, right? Hard to believe that almost 2 years ago God blessed us with this sweet, curious, smart, lovable, funny, amazing little boy. I thank The Lord every day for giving me such a healthy and lively child.
Miles is still 33 1/4" tall and has gained a little weight. He now weighs 29 1/2 pounds.
Here are some of this month's MILEStones:
- I can count to 3 but it sounds like, "Un...doooo....treeeeee"
- I can recognize the letters P, T, S, B, E and A.
- I can identify circles, triangles and a few colors.
- I still love books.
- I enjoy dancing.
- My favorite movie is The Lorax.
- My favorite tv shows are Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Team Umizoomi, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sesame Street, and Yo Gabba Gabba.
- I can say a new word this month=khakher (cracker). **SEE VIDEO BELOW**
- I cry big alligator tears when I don't get my way.
- I like for Mommy and Daddy to hold me when they are trying to get ready to go somewhere.
- I can use a fork and spoon when I eat.
- I am still into everything and anything, especially if I am not supposed to be in it.
- I love to flush the toilets.
- I had my first taste of chocolate and LOVED it.
- I am wearing 3T shirts/tops, and 24 month/2T bottoms/pants.
- I am still in size 5 diapers.
- My favorite game is hide and seek with mommy.
- I am scared of the vacuum cleaner and the dust buster.
- I like to eat fruit cups, Greek yogurt, lunchables, and anything with cheese.
- I still only drink milk in the mornings.
- I can recognize a lot of things and people.
Miles still enjoys anything to do with music, especially when he can make it himself. He loves playing Mimi's piano and Honey's organ.
Miles is a HAM! I wonder where he got it from? :)
He has started to become interested in putting on other people's shoes. His favorite shoes are Daddy's boots, even though he can't walk in them.
This is Miles saying cracker. Sorry it is turned the wrong way.
This video shows Miles' adventurous side. He may be afraid of the vacuum cleaner, but that is about it. He was running on my parents' pool cover. I guess he figured since he can't swim in it, he will run around on it.