Monday, June 10, 2013

Miles is 15 months Old

On May 28th, Miles turned a whopping 15 months old. I'm telling you....time is getting faster and faster and faster the older he gets. Matt and I are so incredibly blessed to have such a healthy, striving, vibrant young little lad on our hands. He is perfect in every way, and we thank God daily for giving us such a perfect child.




We went to visit Dr. Blake on the 29th of May for Miles' 15 month check up...and this time he got shots :(. But, Dr. Blake gave us a good report. Miles is 26.75 pounds and is 32 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile in weight and 90th percentile in height and head circumfrance. Dr. Blake believes if Miles keeps growing like he is, he could be no shorter than 6'1" by the time he is finished growing. Matt was pretty excited about those stats! Of course, he wants a football player!!

Here are some of this month's MILEStones:

  • I can run, but not as good as Mommy does just yet. No marathons for me!
  • I can climb up and down from the couch and chairs.
  • I am still talking my own language.
  • I can understand many words, like "no", "ball", "toy", "dance", and "night-night".
  • I love to dance.
  • I love to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
  • I am still in size 5 diapers.
  • I am wearing 18-24 month clothes and some 2 and 3T's.
  • I LOVE to play outside. In fact, I get really upset when I have to come inside.


  • I love anything that invloves water, especially Honey and JoePa's swimming pool.
  • I am down to one nap a day after lunch.
  • I like emptying drawers and bags and then putting things back in them.
  • I think Roxie and Luke are so funny.
  • I like to eat macaroni and cheese.
  • I still will not eat vegetables, but Mommy puts them in my juice.



Next, is a video that shows just how much Miles loves his puppies, Roxie and Luke. You will see how they love him, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment