Monday, June 10, 2013

Joe Pa on the Silver Screen

On Sunday, June 2nd, Mary Claire came over to keep Miles for a few hours while Matt, Trey, Mimi, Papa, and I all went to the movies.

But it wasn't just your every day trip to the movies....no...no...it was WAY more exciting than that!






We got to go and see my dad's (Joe Pa) newest movie--Now You See Me. He wrapped up filming in Louisiana a while back where he got to meet Morgan Freeman. I know!!! How cool is that? He was a stuntman in the movie and played a police officer that drove cars, wore swat gear, and got to wear a money suit.

I was beyond thrilled to see this movie because my Dad is in it. However, it was an awesome movie that made me think and left me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I highly recommend it to any movie goers out there. AND LOOK OUT FOR MY DAD!!

If you look closely, you can see my dad's name, Jody Looney, at the end of the first group of names.

I am so proud of his newest hobby-stunting and acting in movies. Who knew my dad of all people would be on the silver screen?! I guess I get my acting bug honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment