Saturday, April 28, 2012

2 Months Today...on Colson Matlock's Birthday!!




Is it really April 28th? Wow...time really flies! Miles is already 2 months old. It seems just like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I have really enjoyed getting to spend the last 2 months with my sweet, little man. We spent our days watching tv, playing on the floor, and having some tummy time. He has grown a lot! He is now 15 pounds and 26 inches long. I think we might have a linebacker on our hands! I am going to miss him greatly when I go back to work on Monday, but it is only for 3 weeks. Then, I am off for the summer! Woo hoo! I will get to spend another 2 months or so with my little guy.



Here are this month's milestones:

  • I am holding my head up, and even sitting in my Bumbo seat.
  • I am smiling when I see familiar faces or hear voices/sounds I know.
  • I am growing my hair back slowly but surely. It looks like peach fuzz.
  • I eat ALL THE TIME!!
  • I love it when people touch my lips and cheeks.
  • I am still wearing 3-6 month clothes, but some of my 3 month clothes are a little tight.
  • I am in size 2 diapers.
  • I still grunt, especially when I need to use the bathroom.
  • I have a temper. I can go from pleasantly happy to extremely upset in a matter of seconds when I am hungry or need a diaper change. (HMMM...I wonder who he got this from? His dad, perhaps?)
  • I am sleeping in my pack and play, but still getting up at least once or twice a night to eat.
  • I love watching the tv. Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer are my favorite shows to watch, although I watch Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, and NCIS with mommy and daddy occasionally.
  • I love to look around at things. My favorite things are lights and fans.
  • I love to go on runs in the stroller with mommy.
What is special about today is that my good friend, Hannah Matlock, had her baby boy today. We are so excited for her and Josh and I can't wait for litte Colson to meet Miles. Happy BIRTHday, Colson!

No comments:

Post a Comment