Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mimi...but no birthday for Miles just yet.


Today was Elaine's (Mimi) birthday!! Matt, Trey and I took her to dinner at Rafferty's. We were hoping to have Miles as a birthday present, but he still has plans to stay in the womb for right now. At our last doctor's visit, which was last Friday, I was dilated 2cm and still 60% effaced. Holly checked my labs and they were fine and she hooked me up to a monitor. I was having some contractions, but nothing too intense. We go back to the doctor this Friday and are hoping for somewhat of a change. I have been nesting a little bit this week-as much nesting as one can do on bedrest. Miles hasn't been as active either, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. WE ARE READY TO MEET OUR LITTLE MAN!!! Thanks to everyone for the continued support and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday!! And my wonderful presents and cupcakes!! But most important for being with me!! I love you both! And can't wait for Miles to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete