Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Howdy strangers....

I know it has been too long since my last post, and I know that excuses are like armpits, everyone has one. However, with all that said...life has been really busy lately. It is challenging trying to balance an active toddler (I can't believe I just said that. My little guy isn't a baby anymore.) with a full time job and training for a half marathon, and trying to fit in time with my husband. Whew! It makes me tired just talking about it. With all of that said, I apologize for the lack of posting. I've truly missed blogging and I have a lot of updating to do. So....as I used to say in the news world...."stay tuned", more on our life is coming soon, including Miles' first birthday party, first haircut, first trip to the beach, and first experience with Seasme Street Live. See...I told you we've been busy.

I'll leave you with a picture that I love the most...it is from our trip to Naples, FL, to see Mimi and Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment