Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ABC...It's Easy as 1...2...3!

I finally was able to get Miles in action. Every time I get the video ready to go...he wants to look at what I'm doing instead of continuing what he was doing.

As I said in his 2 year old update post, Miles can count to 10 and recognize and say his ABC's. Here's video evidence:






I am very proud of our growing boy, who is so smart. I enjoy seeing him explore new things every day. In fact, this past Sunday, I believe I heard him counting by tens. I'll be working with him more this summer and he starts at USJ's Junior Cubs program in the fall. We are hoping he continues to expand his knowledge and zest for life and the many things in it! God really blessed us with Miles. We hope and pray his little brother, Miller, will be just as curious, kind, cute, and perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment