Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A few of my favorite videos...

I thoroughly enjoy the time Miles and I get to spend together. I don't know if it is because he is so precious or that he is so much fun.

Lately, he has been an extreme busy body. I'm talking into EVERYTHING!!

Here are a few videos I took that are my favorites:

This first video is of Miles eating some of his favorite crackers, but I didn't give them to him...



This next video is one I took tonight. We were trying to FaceTime with Mimi, but she was at the opera. Well, when we called her I let Miles see himself on the phone. He was fascinated. So, after Mimi didn't answer us, I decided to turn on my phone's video camera so he could continue to enjoy it.


As you can very well see....he is such a treasure to be around. I do not know what in the world I would do without his sweet little guy in my life. I am truly blessed with this incredible human being and I pray that he will continue to bless us and give us even more joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment