Monday, August 29, 2011

Second visit to our Midwife Holly Smith

We went back to Holly today for our second appointment. This time was special because Mimi (Elaine) got to tag along with us. We had several questions for Holly to answer, but the best part of the appointment was getting to hear our baby's heartbeat. Even though I heard the pitter patter of life growing inside me during our first visit, it was just as amazing to hear it again today. It is such an indescribable feeling to hear that thump thump. Makes my heart melt!! Our nurse, Julie, said our "little bit" has a strong heartbeat at 159 beats per minute. Everything with me checked out fine, too.

Now, if I could only get my energy back!!! Hopefully, it will re-visit in the coming weeks and months.

1 comment:

  1. MeMe was very happy to hear that sweet heart beat!! I am looking forward to being a "Grand"!!

    ReplyDelete